Have you ever lost your data?
I have been experienced with couple friends of my. They had problems loosing data on USB drives, portable storage drives and accidentally delete their importance files from their computer. It was terrible when they need to submit their assignment in the next day. However, they are couple of data recovery software, which is free and commercial purpose. Recuva is, without a doubt, the very best free file recovery software available today which is can run on both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Extremely easy to use
- Very small download
- Comes in both installable and portable versions
- Contains a simple wizard and advanced options – perfect for everyone
- Recuva’s easy to use wizard asks the important questions and does the hard work behind the scenes.
- Frequent updates to the program by Piriform and a long history of success keeps Recuva at the top of many lists.
- Recuva is available in a portable version making installation unnecessary – a very important advantage.
- A quick standard scan and an optional “Deep Scan” cover all the technological bases in the search for recoverable files.
- Recuva can recover files from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, and even MP3 players, including the iPod.
- Support for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and even Server versions of Windows.
- 64-bit version of Recuva available for optimal operating in 64-bit versions of Windows.
Making storage drive works fast and high performance, data indexes and data locations are design as an archetype of almost every kind of data storage. Therefore, when the file is deleted, or the storage drive is reformatted, normally, the system will delete only file index and remain file in the real location addresses. But if low-level format is performed, all data in data indexes and data location will be completely gone.
Question: How to get my importance data back when it has been deleted and when the drive is formatted.
Answer: Using Recuva free software to recovery your data.
2. After scan select the files that you want to recovery.
3. After scan select the files that you want to recovery and the recovery rate indicator also show how many percentage that the file can be recovered (in difference mode).
4. For pictures files could be review before recovery.
5. Recovery your files
A file recovery program can only recover a file deleted from your computer if the same space on the hard drive hasn’t already been used by another file. Every time something is saved or installed, the chance that your file will be recoverable decreases.
When Recuva starts, you’re presented with a wizard where you choose what kind of file you’re looking for and where it was last located, neither of which you need to know but will help in the search for deleted files if you do.
After a quick scan, you’re presented with a list of recoverable files. Recovering one of the deleted files is as easy as selecting it and clicking Recover….
At any time you can switch to Advanced Mode which reveals a number of options and additional sorting abilities.
If a file has gone missing, either from your mistake or even from a virus infection or system crash, I recommend you use the Recuva free file recovery program. There’s no guarantee that Recuva can successfully recovery any particular deleted file but it’s certainly your best bet!
- http://www.piriform.com/recuva/download (choose free version)